Register for the Oklahoma Civil War Teachers Institute:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided each day. Dinner will be provided on Friday night, but you will be responsible for your own dinner on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Each teacher will receive a completion certificate and a letter for professional development credit.
- Lodging is not provided for the event. Each participant will be responsible for their own hotel rooms, if needed.
- Participants will need to provide their own transportation to and from the workshop location each day. On Wednesday, participants will meet at Northeastern State University in Tahlequah. On Thursday, participants will meet at the Murrell Home in Park Hill (three miles south of Tahlequah). On Friday, participants will arrive and depart from the Fort Gibson Historic Site.
- Dress is casual. Please wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking and touring historic sites. July is hot in Oklahoma, so make sure to bring sunblock or hats if needed.
- There are NO REFUNDS for registration fees once payments have been processed. However, tickets are transferable to another individual.
To Sign Up for the Workshop:
- Click here to Register. (Link will open in a new window.)
- Click the "Buy Now" button below to pay for your registration. The fee for the three-day workshop is $249.00 per teacher.
Please Note: You must submit payment to complete your registration. Click the button below to pay online via PayPal, or call 918-456-2751 to pay with a credit card by phone. (If you are paying for more than one registration or need to use a PO from your school, please contact Amanda at 918-456-2751 to make payment arrangements.)